Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday

Hello!! It’s been a while! Not much going on here. Today we ran some errands. First we went to Target to buy diapers and wipes. They were all out of the wipes I buy but they had diapers on clearance for 30% off!! Woohoo!

Then we went to the library and got a bunch of books!! After that we went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. We were there for 2 HOURS!! And I still managed to forget a few things. While we were checking out, Tyler kept trying to stand up in the seat in the cart. I’m gonna have to figure out a different place to put him! Tyler loves the produce section at the store! He thinks all the round fruits and veggies are balls! He was really excited when I let him hold the oranges…until he tried to put one in his mouth. He didn’t like that at all!

On our way home, we stopped at Arby’s to get lunch. Tyler was so tired so we just brought it home to eat and we tried our hardest to keep him awake on the drive home. Now we’re just hanging out, reading books and playing wii. Fun!!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I like hearing normal everyday things. I wish we lived closer.

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

Jake loves oranges. One time we let him hold the oranges in the cart and he took one out and ate through the peel and by the time we noticed there was barely any orange left! Who likes the peel? Apparantly Jake does!