Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hair cuts!!

Here are the most recent pictures I took of the kids before they got their hair cuts yesterday! Everyone's hair was out of control!!

Malaya looks like she's crying, but she was actually smiling for me. Look at how long those bangs are!! She refuses to keep clippies in her hair though. 


(Tyler has learned how to climb up the chairs at the table. Which is scary because our table is kind of high!!)







This is Tyler saying up. He says that all the time now with his arms out.


I really want to grow her bangs out but since she won't wear a clippie or bobby pin for more than 10 minutes, I let her trim them a little.  

2 comments:

Lynne said...

All of them, DARLING!

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

Yeah that hair was pretty out of control! Very cute kiddos!