Thursday, February 21, 2013

Grandma Paulos

Grandma Paulos come to visit for a few days last week. Uncle Matt came the last night she was here so he could see her too! Here are a few pictures we took.
 


This is our 4 generations picture



Bryan and Grandpa playing farkle.


Bryan is showing off all the tattoos he got on Valentine's day.






I just love Jesse's pose in this picture!!

Bryan told Jesse to shoot Malaya's baby with the laser nerf gun

Here's Malaya with her best friend, Gidget.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How FUN!! I didn't know Grandma came to visit!! Wish we could've been there too! She's never met any of my kids!! Cute pictures. I still can't believe how curly Jesse's hair is!! LOL

Lynne said...

Was Matt trying to have hair like Jesse?

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

I think Matt looks so much like DAD when he was younger... In pictures I've seen when he had a fro! Matt's hair is so similar! Grandma looks great! I need to catch up with them!

Izzy said...

OMG!! The kids are getting so bid, and Malaya so pretty!!! Matt's hair is a growth spurt away from having it's own orbit!!