Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tyler funny

Tyler's new favorite thing to do is sneak into the fridge. We had his birthday party yesterday and Derek frosted the cake on Friday night and then we were going to put the shapes on it in the morning. I'm glad we waited because Tyler snuck into the fridge on Saturday morning and dug into his cake! I'm so glad he didn't ruin it and we were able to cover it with the animal shapes!

4 comments:

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

I love that! Glad he liked the cake... Jackson threw up in the night from his first bday cake... and he barely had any! xoxo

Lynne said...

Classic. Great story. Wish I could have come to the party.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That's hilarious!!:) You need to get a fridge lock! We have one that we've never used, maybe I'll send it to you with your pictures. It really helps a lot!!:)

I'm so sad we couldn't come to the party!! Maybe next time:) I can't wait to see pictures from that day!

Aubry said...

So cute! You guys are so creative with all the food. Your kids are so adorable!