Sunday, August 12, 2012

Swimming with cousins

We went over to Maurya and Danny's house yesterday and had a BBQ with the family. Megan is here so the kids finally got to meet her kids!!
Malaya all ready to go swimming


Bryan and Brynnan jumped into the pool together over and over again.



Malaya enjoyed throwing the ball with Hannah and Baylee.

The boys really liked jumping into the tubes.

Daddy got in and threw them in the pool.




 
Throwing Brynnan in

Throwing Bryan in

Malaya still doesn't like the pool much. This is as far in as she got.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I'm going to blog nap them when I get around to posting about this!!:) I'm so glad we finally had our kids meet!! I can't wait to hang out this week!! We should do a lot of girly things while I'm at your house!!

Aubry said...

Malayas bathing suit is so cute!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Izzy and MJ said...

HAHA! Malaya struck a fabulous pose in those glasses!! She's so cute, I can't stand it!! Hope you're enjoying Megan's visit.