Monday, August 27, 2012

first day of school

Today was Bryan’s first day of 3rd grade! He loved it! I walked him to school this morning and met his teacher and she seemed really nice.
Here he is before school, showing off his back pack.

I told him to walk home after school and we waited for him in the yard. Tyler was asleep so we couldn’t walk over to pick him up.

A few things he told me when he got home were
-The cafeteria is a lot bigger than his old schools and it has a stage!
-The cafeteria is a lot nicer than his old schools. It has pictures painted all over it.
-The bathrooms are clean unlike his old school.
-He gives his teacher 4.5 stars out of 5. Why? Because he got in trouble for chatting too much.
-He gets to go to PE twice a week!!
-If he runs around the baseball field 5 times it equals 1 mile. If he does that he’ll get a star punched on his card. If he gets a certain number of punches, he’ll get a prize.
-He made a lot of new friends, but doesn’t know any of their names.

Can you see him crossing the street?

He ran home and gave Jesse a big hug.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Handsome guy!:) (Don't tell anyone, but I'd leave the baby home if he's sleeping and you'd be right back. I've done it before...) I'm glad he had such a good day at school!!

Aubry said...

He is such a big boy! Your kids are adorable! And love the family picture with purple!

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

Love the purple blog! And cute pic, did Meg do it? What a fun birthday party! Way cute!