Thursday, August 2, 2012

Favorites interview

I thought Rachelle’s interview with her kids was cute so I wanted to interview my kids too. I only interviewed Bryan and Jesse though.
Jesse
Favorite movie: Home alone funny one
Favorite song: Power rangers song
Favorite food: French fries and ketchup
Favorite color: green and red
Favorite book: dinosaur book
Favorite toy: power rangers super samurai green ranger blue and yellow
Favorite animal: giraffe
Favorite thing to do outside: play bubbles
Favorite sport: airplane (lol)
Bryan
Favorite movie: Cars 2
Favorite song: Party rock anthem
Favorite food: Chinese noodles
Favorite color: red
Favorite book: ABC Bryan book
Favorite toy: a baseball
Favorite animal: jaguar
Favorite thing to do outside: play baseball
Favorite sport: baseball

2 comments:

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

I love that Jesse's favorite animal is a giraffe... wonder where he got that???

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun idea!! I should do it with my kids!:) Brynnan's fav color is red too!! Him and Bryan have a lot in common!