A friend of mine asked me a few weeks ago if I wanted to trade babysitting for Valentine’s day. She has twin girls that are Jesse’s age and then she just had a little boy on Christmas Eve. She was Bryan’s Sunday school teacher last year so he knows her and Jesse knows the twins from his class. I was a little worried about leaving Malaya but she actually did really well. So Derek and I went out tonight for our Valentine’s day date and we’ll watch her little ones next Friday.
We went to PF Chang’s for dinner with a gift card that we got for Christmas. It wasn’t busy at all so we got our food really fast! So since we had so much time, we went over to Lowe’s after dinner to get some things that Derek needed. Then we went to the mall to go to See’s candies because that’s what I’ve been asking Derek to get me for Valentine’s Day.
He also got me something else!!!!! He got me Photoshop CS5!!!! He gave it to me on Wednesday night and I was really surprised! I wasn’t expecting it at all. I’ve been playing around with it but I have a whole lot to learn!! I can’t wait! Thanks Derek!!!!!
2 comments:
That's so great you have a friend to trade babysitting for! I'm glad you had a good time and are enjoying your gifts! Have fun! I really need to find my old notes for you...
You should ask Luis for tips! Can you create a logo with that program? I'm glad you guys had a fun Valentines day date... ours will consist of sitting on the couch watching breaking dawn :)
Post a Comment