He’s only 5 months old and I had to pull out his 6-9 month clothes already. His 3-6 months were getting so tight on him!!
He eats a veggie every night now and I think I’ll start feeding him fruit in the morning pretty soon!!
He’s almost sleeping through the night! When he goes to bed at night, I put him in his bed, then he wakes up around 3:30ish and I bring him into my bed since Derek’s not there and he’ll sleep until 7!!!! I don’t feed him when he wakes up at 3:30 so I think once he gets into his crib (very soon I hope), he’ll be sleeping through the night. I think his bed is just too uncomfortable and that’s why he wakes up and then sleeps perfectly in my bed.
Malaya is still in the crib so that’s why he can’t sleep in it yet. We’re still working on getting her bed finished so she can move out of the crib and he can move into it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment