Oh and if you have any hairstyle ideas for her, I would appreciate your suggestions!! I only do a pony tail like this one, piggy tails, side pony tail, and half pony tail. Her hair is so short that it’s hard to do much with it!!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
All dressed up
Malaya always looks so pretty on Sunday. That’s the only day I do her hair and I always say I want to take a picture, but I never do. We’re always in such a hurry before church that I either forget or run out of time and after church, it’s always ruined because she touches it too much. Last time I said that I wanted a picture, Derek got the camera and took one right away! She wouldn’t smile, but here she is all ready for church, minus the flower clip that I hadn’t put in her hair yet.


Oh and if you have any hairstyle ideas for her, I would appreciate your suggestions!! I only do a pony tail like this one, piggy tails, side pony tail, and half pony tail. Her hair is so short that it’s hard to do much with it!!
Oh and if you have any hairstyle ideas for her, I would appreciate your suggestions!! I only do a pony tail like this one, piggy tails, side pony tail, and half pony tail. Her hair is so short that it’s hard to do much with it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SOOOO CUTE and PRETTY!! I LOVE that pink and brown polka dot dress! SO Sweet!
I have a friend with a girl about Brynnan's age and her hair is ALWAYS so CUTE!! She goes to a lot of different hair blogs. I'll ask her about it. Actually, I send you her email and you can just ask her yourself!! I'l probably forget:P
Post a Comment