Friday, February 3, 2012

Derek Funny

Derek called the bank a few days ago about getting business insurance. The guy was gonna call him back later with some quotes, but I changed his phone number during the day so when Derek checked his email that afternoon, he had an email from the guy saying that his number didn’t work. Derek emailed him with his new phone number and then he got another email about 20 minutes later that said that number was also invalid. Derek checked it and he accidentally typed one of the numbers wrong so then he emailed the guy back again and gave him the right number finally. Yesterday, Derek says that guy never called him back. I said something like oh maybe you gave him the wrong number again lol. So Derek checked the email that he had sent just to make sure and sure enough, he had given him the wrong number AGAIN!! We laughed pretty hard about it! It doesn’t sound as funny now that I’m typing it up, but it was really funny!!

1 comment:

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

That is pretty funny. I laughed. I wonder if Primerica does business insurance. We have great rates, I will ask!