Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tyler has a few new things going on. He got his first 2 teeth! He’s been a little more fussy than usual and he’s been drooling a lot and chewing on his hands for the last couple weeks so I thought that he might be teething, but he seems so young so I wasn’t expecting it. Derek was holding him the other day and then he goes “Ouch I just got bit!” Then he felt in his mouth and he has his 2 bottom teeth in!

Yesterday he ate rice cereal for the first time! He loved it!! He gave me a big smile after each bite and then he would open his mouth and wait for the next bite. It was really cute!

He also rolled over for the first time yesterday!! It was kind of funny because he seemed a little surprised when he did it like he didn’t know what just happened.

Here are some pictures of him eating yesterday.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOSH!! He is so CUTE!!! I love that first picture! Such a sweet smile:)

Anonymous said...

so cute. My boys both started eating at 4 months. I love when they roll over! big milestones! Yay Tyler! -Rachelle

Izzy and MJ said...

Cute overload. That is Gerber Baby material.