Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Best. Night. Ever.

Tyler slept last night from 11:30 until 6:00 this morning!! I really hope it wasn’t a one time thing and he continues to sleep well at night!!

Here’s Bryan and Tyler playing on the floor this morning before everyone else woke up.


When Derek got home from work this morning, there was a bag of clothes outside our front door from his aunt. I went through the bag this morning and Malaya really liked this watermelon hat. She loves hats right now and she insists on putting them on herself.


Tyler has been spending a little more time on his tummy lately. He still doesn’t like it for more than a few minutes but we’re trying to do it more often so hopefully he’ll get used to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love that last one!:) Hey, does Malaya like pink? Or would white be more favourable?

Anonymous said...

That picture of Malaya looks just like you when u were little! I love it! -Rachelle