Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let's Get Organized!

I’ve been reading Megan’s blog about getting organized and I’m so excited about getting organized this year too!! I don’t have an exact plan yet but I like her weekly planning idea. That’s what I’m going to do for now. I know we need to re organize the playroom and the garage. The kids’ rooms need to be finished and organized so my goal is to do one room/area each week. I’m going to start on the playroom for this week and I have a few smaller things I want to get done this week too so I’ll post an update next week with everything I did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm so glad someone besides Aubry is reading my blog:) I hope you can get organized too!! My problem is not just getting there but staying there too!! Good luck!

Izzy and MJ said...

GAHHH! I love organizing. But I'm so organized, all I have left to do is reorganize. lol. Good for you!! A zen organized, clean home is good for the soul... and the eyes.