Bryan has a crush! I have to sign off on his reading homework every night so when I was looking at it yesterday, I noticed that something had been erase at the bottom of the page. I looked at it and I could see that it said I love Madison. Madison is a girl in his class and she also lives on our street so they play outside together all the time. He told me about a week ago that he liked her but I didn’t really think anything of it so I thought it was really funny when I saw that he wrote that he loved her on his homework. I know it's hard to see, but I had to get a picture of it.
I told Bryan to come over and I told him that I could see what he wrote and he grabbed a pencil and tried to erase it even more. It was really cute how embarrassed he got!
1 comment:
Aaawwww! That is so cute and funny!!
Post a Comment