Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tyler had his 4 month doctor’s appointment on Friday. He’s 19 lbs 6 oz and 27 inches long. He’s over the 100th percentile!!! I can’t believe how big he is! He’s ready to start eating rice cereal and fruits and veggies now so we’ll try that in a few days.

Jesse also went to the doctor because his eczema is really bad again. He got a new prescription for hydro cortisone cream and the doctor said that he can’t use soap anymore. We have to use cetaphil on him instead from now on. I hope it helps and he doesn’t have any more break outs!

Here are a few pictures from last Friday and this afternoon. Great Grandma and Grandpa Rader gave the boys matching sweaters for Christmas and Malaya got the most adorable sweater dress ever!! It’s not the best picture of her or the dress because she didn’t want her picture taken. And the flower clip that she’s wearing was one of her Christmas presents that Aunt Megan made for her!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the boys matching shirts and Malaya's dress is ADORABLE!! It goes well with that clip!! I'm so glad you like them!:)

Aubry said...

Jesse and Tyler look so much alike!! Your kids are so cute!