I’ve wanted to make a daily schedule for Bryan so I finally did that and got it printed out, now I just need to decide where to put it. Somewhere that I know he’ll see it because I know he’ll never actually remember to look at it every day.
I organized our pictures which wasn’t really on my list of things to do, but I have a couple photo albums so I filled one for Bryan and one for Malaya. And organized the rest of the pictures in the box.
We got a freezer for the garage a few weeks ago so our freezer is organized! We always have way too much food to fit in the freezer so it was really nice to get the big freezer for the garage. Here’s all the meat we had that wouldn’t fit in our freezer with everything else. Safeway had a really good buy one get one free sale on meats a few weeks ago so we stocked up a little. Now we have our freezer stocked full of steak, steak taco meat, beef stew meat, Mongolian beef meat, beef roasts, pork roasts, chicken breasts, pork chops and ground beef. I think we have some chicken legs too.
My goal for this week is to go through the toys in the bedrooms and clean and organize the bedrooms. I’m going to try to motivate Derek to finish Malaya’s bed because I really want to get Tyler in his crib and out of our room!!
3 comments:
Wow!! That's a lot of meat!! I really wish we had a Safeway here!! I'm so glad you've been able to organize as much as you have! Every little bit counts!:) Thanks for reading my preparedness blog! It make me feel special:) lol Love you!
This is awesome. I love food storage/stock-up!!! Luis and I were just talking about that last night! When we get into our own place we are going to have to start our food storage from scratch!!! Yikes! Good for you!!! Love ya.
Wow that is a ton of meat!! Good idea to stock up!! That picture of Malaya is adorable!
Post a Comment