Sunday, January 15, 2012

Catching up

I haven’t posted in a while so here are a few pictures from the last week.

Bryan got baptized on January 7th! He had to go under 3 times and he said the water was freezing! He got a quad set of scriptures for his baptism present and he bought himself a CTR ring. The baptism was for our whole steak and there were 7 kids that got baptized that day with him. He was really excited about it all!


Malaya got a princess dress up set for Christmas so here she is dressed up like Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Bryan’s wearing his wig that he got from his doctor a couple months ago.




I had to wake Malaya up from her nap the other day and she looked so cute asleep with all of her baby dolls so I had to take a picture!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Congrats to Bryan for getting baptised!!

Aubry said...

Thats awesome he got baptized!! She has a lot of baby dolls :)

Izzy and MJ said...

Bryan is getting so tall!! Awww... Malaya is the prettiest princess I've ever laid eyes on. The dolls.... a bit creepy. lol.

Izzy and MJ said...

I can't wait to play with Malaya!! We're gonna have so much fun dressing up!!!