Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Fun

Happy Easter!!

We colored eggs on Saturday afternoon.






 
 
 My pictures are a little out of order here. The kids got ring pops in their easter baskets and they got to eat them after church.

Derek made deviled eggs when we were at church and he colored the eggs for us!

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I love his face!

For breakfast we made easter bunny biscuits.



I wanted to take some pictures before church in their Easter outfits!
 
 

 

 We had an Easter egg hunt after we had some snacks.
 
 


Bryan's eggs were hidden very well! He had a hard time finding them.


Here he is eating his treats instead of hunting.




For dessert, Derek's mom made this cake.
Tyler found it in the fridge before dinner and took a handul of frosting.
 

2 comments:

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

How fun! Looks like a great Easter! Love that cake. Super cute... and I can't get over how cute the kids are! Love Malayas dress!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE their Easter outfits!! Glad you guys had a good day!