Friday, January 11, 2013

Bryan's platelets

Bryan had a doctor’s appointment a couple weeks ago and his platelets went up to 50!! I was expecting them to be really low because he was getting a bloody nose every single day the whole week before Christmas! So we were pretty excited to hear those results!!

Also, I wanted to post a link to this blog that I LOVE!! It’s called 71 toes and she’s the daughter of Richard and Linda Eyre. I got the family economy ideas from their website, but I actually got the daily responsibility chart idea from her blog and she just happened to post about it today so here’s her blog if you want to check it out 71 Toes I get a lot of really good ideas from her!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's great that his platelets were so high!!

thanks for sharing the 71 toes blog!! I'm totally going to check it out and book mark it!:)

Aubry said...

So glad he is doing better!