Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Bucket List

I decided to make a fall bucket list after reading about my friends summer bucket list. So here it is…

Make leaf art
Play in a pile of leaves
Make s’mores
Make and decorate caramel apples
Go to the pumpkin patch
Make a Halloween treat (rice krispie pumpkins)
Carve a pumpkin
Try a new food
Make homemade applesauce
Go on a nature walk
Make a Halloween craft
Make apple crisp
Make a thankful tree
Have a backyard campout
Make a pumpkin bundt cake
Start a thanksgiving tradition

The 2 ideas for a thanksgiving tradition are:
Get a white table cloth, each person writes what they’re thankful for on it. So it would be fun to pull it out every thanksgiving and read what has been written.
Or
Start a book of thanks. Each year, everybody writes what they’re thankful for in the book and then take a picture of everyone together, and put it in the book.

What do you think?

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Both of the thanksgiving ideas are great. I like the tablecloth one. I think I've read about someone doing that and then they embroidered the words everyone wrote. Super bucket list! Lots of fun.

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

I like the tablecloth idea too. I want to do a lot of that also. Sometimes I feel like a boring mom because I have never taken my kids to a pumpkin patch or hay ride. Sometimes I think I need to make a bigger deal out of holidays. I want my kids to have good memories.

Aubry said...

Such a good idea. Your a fun mom!

Anonymous said...

What a great bucket list! Ive seen a bunch of fall ones around blog land. I like your ideas for thanksgiving traditions.