Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our new house

I took some pictures of the house this morning because I love it so much and I wanted to show it off. This is the living room. I’ve been wanting a sectional for a looong time and we finally got one! (Thanks to some help from Derek’s mom!!) We also got a new tv stand because our cheap little one broke when they were loading it into the moving truck. The other half of this room is supposed to be a formal dining room so it looks kind of empty over there. I don’t know what to fill it with. That box in the corner is pictures that need to be hung, but I’m going to update them first. This first picture is looking into the living room from the entry way and the second one is sitting on the couch.


I love this kitchen!
Here’s the dining room.
And the family room/playroom
Jesse and Malaya’s room
Bryan’s room.
I'm not posting Tyler's room because there's only a crib in it. I didn’t take a picture of mine and Derek’s room either because it’s still completely unorganized.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks REALLY nice!! I can't wait to come visit you guys next month!! Maybe we could stay a few nights with you, if you think you have room for us of course!! Your house looks so nice and CLEAN in these pictures!!:)

Izzy and MJ said...

Your new house is gorgeous!!! What a find!! Love the new couch, looks comfy!!

Aubry said...

Looks great!! Can't wait to come visit and see it!