Derek and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary last Thursday. His mom came over and babysat for us and we thought it would be fun to go to the strip since we’ve never gone there together. First we went out to eat at PF Changs at Planet Hollywood. Instead of ordering my favorite meal, Derek talked me into trying something different because they had a special menu with soup, appetizer, meal, and dessert for 2 people. The soup was good, we got ribs for our appetizer and they were really good! Then for our meals we got Mongolian beef and kung pao chicken. The kung pao chicken wasn’t what I thought it was and it was really gross. Then we had mini cheesecakes for dessert.
After dinner, we walked around the Miracle Mile Shops. I got 2 new shirts, but Derek didn’t get anything.
When we were done shopping, we walked across the street to the Bellagio to watch the fountains. We stayed for 2 songs and then walked all the way down to the New York New York. We rode the roller coaster which wasn’t nearly as much fun as I remember from when I was 18. Then we walked all the way back to Planet Hollywood where our car was parked.
On our way home, we stopped at McDonalds for ice cream cones and fries!!
We tried to take a picture of ourselves at the fountains. I know it’s terrible, but it was starting to get dark out and it was on Derek’s phone so no flash.



1 comment:
Sounds like a fun night!! I'm glad you were able to get out and do something fun together!!:) Congrats on 5 years! I can't believe it's been that long!
Post a Comment