Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random pictures


This picture makes me laugh!! Jesse was upset about something but he wanted to be in a picture anyways.
I love this picture of Tyler!! He's such a happy baby! The shirt that he's wearing used to be Jesse's. I love hand me downs!!
Jesse and Malaya were playing with her babies. Righ before I took this picture, he was feeding the baby doll one of Tyler's bottles.
Bryan doing his homework.
Jesse and Malaya wanted their picture taken too so they climbed up next to him.
I love their faces in this one!

1 comment:

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

We are introducing hand me down's to jake and he loves all his new clothes! Luis brought up all my stuff so I finally have summer clothes for Jake. Every day I put him in a new outfit, that used to be Jackson's, and he comes upstairs and models for Grandma, so excited about his new clothes! Love the pics!