Friday, May 11, 2012

Poor Bryan

Bryan had a doctor’s appointment yesterday and his platelet count went down to 42,000. That’s a huge drop!!! He has to go back to restricted activity at school which means he can’t play football or soccer or participate in PE. Basically everything he loves. He did great when he got his blood taken. He didn’t cry at all, he just said ouch and that was it! I’m so proud of him for being so brave!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh man!! That sucks!! I'm so sorry! I hope it goes back up fast!

Lynne said...

How often is it expected to go up and down??? I feel so sorry for him :( Maybe his teacher can give him special assignments to keep him included, like acting as referee or score keeper during PE or something!

Lynne said...

that was me by the way... Rachelle