Sunday, March 25, 2012

New wardrobe

Malaya got some really cute new clothes for her birthday. This first picture is a night gown that I got for her at Kohls and it came with a matching gown for her baby doll. Isn’t that adorable!? The next one is a homemade dress from Aunt Megan. It’s so cute! I love all the ruffles!! She looked so cute in it but of course, didn’t want her picture taken. So I’ll have to try again when she actually wears the dress. I was just trying it on her when I took these pictures. The white shirt has a little flower at the bottom that Megan added to the shirt. I love that one too! The bow in the picture with the 2 hats is homemade also by Megan! Isn’t she so talented?










1 comment:

Izzy and MJ said...

OMGAGA!! She's getting so tall!!! I need to visit ASAP and take her (and her mama!) out on a girls day!! She's so cute!