Sunday, March 25, 2012
Camera shy
On Friday morning, I got Malaya dressed in a cute little outfit and put her hair up just like she wanted. I thought I should take a picture of her right away because I knew the hair wouldn’t last long. So I got my camera and she refused to look at me. If I stood in front of her, she turned her head away. Then she would turn all the way around away from me. She looked back at me every minute or so. I kept asking her to smile, but she wouldn’t until she figured out she could run away from me. Then she started having fun. I stopped trying to take her picture then so the best picture I have of her is blurry and her eyes are closed. But at least she’s smiling!! I had to change her outfit before her birthday party because she woke up from her nap soaking wet. Too bad because she looked so cute!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment