I just realized that I never posted about Bryan’s platelet count. He had an appointment at the end of February and his platelet count was up to 76,000. His doctor was hoping that it would be higher, like over 100,000 so he’ll have to go back next month for another CBC. If it is over 100,000, then that will be his last appointment.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
A few days ago I came downstairs in the morning with Tyler to make his bottle. Derek was eating breakfast on the couch so I put Tyler down on the floor and went into the kitchen. Derek came in a minute or two later and gave me my slippers and said “You might wanna wear these.” I asked why but he just walked away and went to bed. When he woke up that afternoon, he said he needed to go to wal-mart but he didn’t want to tell me what he was getting. He finally told me that he had to get mouse traps. EWWWWWWW!!!!! Apparently, when he opened the fridge that morning, a mouse ran out from under it. We haven’t seen any since and I hope I never do because I will flip out!!!!!
I just realized that I never posted about Bryan’s platelet count. He had an appointment at the end of February and his platelet count was up to 76,000. His doctor was hoping that it would be higher, like over 100,000 so he’ll have to go back next month for another CBC. If it is over 100,000, then that will be his last appointment.


I just realized that I never posted about Bryan’s platelet count. He had an appointment at the end of February and his platelet count was up to 76,000. His doctor was hoping that it would be higher, like over 100,000 so he’ll have to go back next month for another CBC. If it is over 100,000, then that will be his last appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Malaya is so beautiful! And I am so happy bryan is in scouts! What a big guy! -Rachelle
I'm glad to hear his platelets are going up though. At least they're not going down:) He looks so big in his scout uniform!! That picture of Malaya is darling!!
Post a Comment