Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

On Thanksgiving we went over to Derek’s Grandma and Grandpa’s house for dinner with his family. The food was good of course and the kids had fun playing with their aunt Mackenzie and their cousins! We went through all the black Friday ads while we were there because for some reason my paper was missing half the ads! I already had all my shopping planned out but I needed some of the ads because I was planning on price matching a few things at wal-mart.

Then we went home, got the kids to bed, Derek left for work, and Dad came over to stay with the kids while Mel and I went out shopping! We left around 9:30 and got home around 1:30am. We only went to Wal-Mart and Toys R Us and then on Friday morning, Mel came over to watch the kids so that Derek and I could go shopping together. We only went to 2 stores, but it was nice to go shopping together without any kids!

I have almost all of my shopping done now! I got all of my shopping done for the kids on Friday and I just need to get a couple more things and then I’ll be completely done!

Here are some pictures I took on Thursday.



2 comments:

Aubry said...

Maurya, Hannah, Ricky, my mom and I got in line at Target at 7:30pm and went to bed at 6:30am. It was a long day but we got good deals! Glad you got most of your shopping done!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's so crazy! I don't know if I'll ever shop in stores on that day!