Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We went trunk or treating on Saturday night and the kids loved it! Bryan was a vampire. Malaya was a fairy. Jesse was Thomas the train and Tyler was a monkey. We went trick or treating last night and Jesse and Malaya both just wanted to go back home. So we only went to a few houses and then I took them home and took Bryan out to a few more houses by himself. Jesse was scared for some reason and Malaya didn’t want to walk. Here are some pictures of them in their costumes before we went out last night.








2 comments:

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

I just now updated your new blog address and realized I missed this post! Cute costumes, except Bryan! He's scary!!! Maybe that's why Jesse was scared! :) Love your little fairy!

Anonymous said...

Ok so apparently I didn't update you blog address to the new one so I thought you just weren't posting and never checked because I would always get an email when you posted. SO now I'm trying to catch up on the past two months!! LOL

CUTE costumes!!! I LOVE Tyler's! So adorable. And Malaya looks so sweet:)