Tyler is 1 month old! He’s starting to look less like a newborn and more like a cute little baby now! I didn’t take any pictures of him for over a week, but I did take a few the last 2 days. I feel so bad that I don’t take enough pictures, but I don’t like leaving my camera out so I never have it around when he’s being super cute!
OK here are the captions for the third picture with his hand up in the air that Dave and I came up with. "Pick me, pick me!" "Hey, I just pooped." and "I've got it. I captured Grandma's heart." What a cutie.
So cute! I went to a wedding this past weekend and borrow Arts camera. I have to get one like yours now. It takes amazing pictures! Keep it out always!!
3 comments:
OK here are the captions for the third picture with his hand up in the air that Dave and I came up with. "Pick me, pick me!" "Hey, I just pooped." and "I've got it. I captured Grandma's heart." What a cutie.
CUTE!!:)
So cute! I went to a wedding this past weekend and borrow Arts camera. I have to get one like yours now. It takes amazing pictures! Keep it out always!!
Post a Comment