Monday, September 19, 2011

Doctor appointment

Tyler and Jesse had a doctor’s appointment today. Jesse has a weird rash on his arm so I called the doctor last week to see if he could go at the same time with Tyler today. The doctor said it’s just a reaction to something, but we don’t know what so he gave him some cream to put on it and hopefully it will clear up. He also went ahead and did his 3 year check up since we were there. I can’t remember what percentile he’s in but he’s 32 pounds. I can’t believe he’s gonna be 3 years old in 1 month!

Tyler is 10 pounds now and he’s 21 inches. He’s 80th percentile for his weight and 75th percentile for his height. I can’t believe he’s already 3 weeks old! He’s gonna grow up way too fast. He’s getting so good at holding his head up and looking at me and last night he slept in his own bed for the first time! That was the best night of sleep I’ve had in 3 weeks!

Right before Bryan got home from school today Jesse and Malaya managed to get into the baby doll pack n play. I told them they couldn’t do that because they’re too big and they’ll break it but of course I had to take a picture first.


Since I had my camera out, I had to take some pictures of Tyler too.




And then Bryan came home and I got one of him. He doesn’t always let me take his pictures, but he smiled nicely for me the first time I asked!

2 comments:

Aubry said...

So cute! I cant believe they fit in that!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Tyler is already 3 weeks old! Time goes by way too fast when you have a baby!!