Tyler's stuff is all ready for him and now we just need him to get here! I still don't have a c-section scheduled, but I'm hoping to go into labor on my own anyways. I'll be 39 weeks on Tuesday so this is the longest I've ever been pregnant. Here are a few pictures I took of Tyler's stuff in our room. He's gonna share a room with us until he's sleeping through the night and then he'll share with Malaya.
And I have to show off this cute little suit I got for Jesse at a yard sale on Saturday. It's from JC Penney and it's brand new with the tag and I paid $3!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! I can't believe you're 39 weeks already!! I'm glad you have Tyler's stuff ready. Good luck with the last stretch! Hope he comes soon!!:)
Cute suit for Jesse! What an awesome deal! I don't do garage sales, but know you paid $3 for that makes me want to start!!
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you're 39 weeks already!! I'm glad you have Tyler's stuff ready. Good luck with the last stretch! Hope he comes soon!!:)
Cute suit for Jesse! What an awesome deal! I don't do garage sales, but know you paid $3 for that makes me want to start!!
I will send the extra clothes and jeans as soon as I have an extra few bucks! Malayas hair is fine! good for you for doing it yourself
It looks like you are ready for Tyler!!
Post a Comment