Here’s my list of everything we need to get done before Tyler gets here. I know I’m forgetting some things too!! I have so much to do and not enough time!! Mel came over today to watch the kids while Derek and I got some work done so I took a few things off the list that we got done this morning!! Yay! Now I need a whole day without the kids to get everything else done!
Shampoo carpets
Shampoo the couch!
Stock the freezer
Wash swing and bouncy seat covers
Install the car seat
Malaya’s bedroom set sanded and painted and put together in her room
Hang up pictures upstairs
Put together Tyler’s stuff in our room
Finish washing all of Tyler’s clothes
Pack my hospital bag
Buy last few baby things (bath seat, bottle liners)
Finish sanding the deck
Clean and organize the garage
Hang curtains in our room
Take Chet to the vet and get registered
Clean the whole house
Stock up on wipes
Sterilize breast pump parts and bottles and organize baby cupboard
Rearrange our room
Maybe order Malaya’s bedding set and bed rails??
Bryan’s back to school shopping
Get Jesse potty trained
Split wood
Haircuts
Go to the zoo
Go to lake tahoe
1 comment:
Wow!! That's quite a list!! When are you do? Godd luck! Wish we were closer to help out too!
Post a Comment