Monday, July 11, 2011

Hurricane Ridge

Today Derek went fishing. He caught a lot of fish, but he could only keep 9 sea bass and 1 salmon. He had a lot of fun, but he wasn’t very happy the guide and everyone else on the trip ended up getting sick so I’m sure that was no fun for him! He wishes he could go again for longer and out further so maybe next time we come visit! Here are a few pictures from his trip.




We went over to Grandma and Grandpa’s house for breakfast this morning. The kids played with the squishy hairy balls that Grandma brought. Here’s one picture of Bryan throwing a ball and one of him just after getting hit in the face with one. Haha.




Then we went to Hurricane Ridge. It was really pretty, but it was at the very top of a loooong windy road and that was no fun!!! I ended up sitting inside the visitor’s center the whole time because I felt so sick. Mel took my camera and got some pictures for me. Then we took some pictures together before we left. We took a group picture but it was with Art’s camera so I don’t have it yet.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures:)