Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our first day in Sequim

Today was our first full day in Sequim and we tried to find a beach. We did find one, but it wasn’t very much fun. It was really muddy, but Bryan was still excited to be at the beach! We had a little picnic and then walked around by the water for a little while.

After that, we went to a fishing store so Derek could get his fishing license and supplies. Then we went to Goodwill and Safeway to get food for dinner. We always have fun walking around Goodwill, and I found a cabbage patch doll for Malaya!! I was so excited! I’ve wanted to get her one just like my favorite bald head baby when I was a little girl. It’s not the same as mine, but still exciting!

Grandma got a toy for each of the kids too!! When we got home, Derek got ready to go fishing and Bryan and Jesse played with their new balls outside with Uncle Ethan. We’re just hanging out now watching Home Alone and we’re having tacos for dinner tonight!!!!!!!!!

I’ll post pictures of Derek’s fishing trip tomorrow morning if he catches any.







No comments: