Sunday, February 2, 2014

We're back!

We're back home in Vegas after spending a month in Virginia with Grandma and Grandpa Gibson!
I have a lot to post, but here's just a few random things.

This spaghetti that Bryan's eating here was amazing! The meatballs were so good and Dave's homemade spaghetti sauce is delicious!!! I might attempt to make it one day.

Tyler loved watching the laundry spin

This was Bryan's sewing project. He was really excited to learn how to sew!

We learned that Malaya is allergic to the cold. She swelled up and broke out in hives. Scary!! 

Bryan built this and Jesse got to knock it down!


Bryan got a magic set for Christmas so when we got back, he put on a magic show for us.

1 comment:

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

I am bummed I never got to try that spaghetti and meatballs I've heard so much about!