Holy Cow I haven't posted in a looooog time!! I'm gonna work on it though! Today we went to the haunted Shark Reeef at Mandalay Bay. The kids loved it and it was FREE because they wore their costumes!! Awesome!!! I love free stuff!
 |
| Jesse's so funny! He kept asking me to take his picture and he posed differently each time! |
 |
Lol These pictures are hilarious! She didn't want to smile and she was acting very strange!!
She's Dora by the way! |
2 comments:
How Fun!! I love free stuff too! IT's awesome! :) I think the kids look great in their costumes. I was wondering who Malaya was so thanks for clarifying! Is Jesse a power ranger? Brynnan got a power ranger costume this year. He's so excited!!
Cute! The kids go trunk or treating this week but they are going to cancel it if it rains! I hope not, but we are going trick or treating on Halloween with friends so I guess it's ok!
Post a Comment