Ok this is a Bryan and Jesse funny, but I didn’t see or hear it. Danny told me about it and he acted it all out just like they did so it was really funny!!
Bryan and Jesse were playing tennis outside, they came in and Jesse was doing his winner dance and singing “I’m the winner I’m the winner, you’re the loser.” And Danny showed me the dance that Jesse was doing and everything!
Then Bryan pointed his finger in Jesse’s face and said very seriously “if you’re not a good sport then I’m not gonna play with you ever again”
Jesse stopped his winner song and said “you’ll not remember!”
Bryan said “I will remember! I’ll write it down if I have to!”
Ok it doesn’t sound that funny, but the way Danny acted it all out made us all laugh pretty hard!
2 comments:
No, that is really funny. I can see the boys saying it.
Yeah, that is really funny. I'm sure watching Danny acting it out was really funny too! :) I'm so sad we're not there with everyone!!
Post a Comment