Bryan asked if he could sleep over at a friends house. I said I don't even know him so let's have a playdate first. Bryan said Mom, can you please call it a hang out. We're too old for playdates!
Oh no! It's starting already. Next thing you know he's going to want you to drop him off around the corner! Just tell him when that starts... "At least I'm not driving you around in a big white BUS!" :) Don't worry Mom... You didn't scar us that bad... it's just a fun memory!
2 comments:
Oh no! It's starting already. Next thing you know he's going to want you to drop him off around the corner! Just tell him when that starts... "At least I'm not driving you around in a big white BUS!" :) Don't worry Mom... You didn't scar us that bad... it's just a fun memory!
LOL that's hilarious! :)
Post a Comment