Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mitt Romney and cleaning

Bryan has been learning about the upcoming election in school and he brought home a packet of graded papers and this was one of them…
Do you see he wrote “rocks” under mitt Romney so it reads mitt Romney rocks and he wrote boo boo under Obama!! That made us laugh pretty hard! Especially since we know his teacher likes Obama.

We line our shoes up along the wall next to the front door, but they’re always a mess and never lined up so I always assign that chore to Bryan to line up the shoes nicely. One night we were tidying up before bed and then I walked by and saw the shoes lined up like this. I asked who did it and it was Malaya. I thought it was so cute that she tried to line them up so nicely. And she did it without being asked to!

2 comments:

Luis and Rachelle Weger said...

LOVE IT!!! x1000000 :) There is early voting in our city so we are voting today... Luis is there right now!

Aubry said...

Lol thats so funny about Romney! Love the shoes! Your kids are adorable!