Auntie Izzy sent Malaya this dress for Easter and she just wore it yesterday. She looked so pretty in it! This first picture I took just before church and she wouldn’t smile, but after dinner we went outside and that always makes her happy!!
AWW MUHHH GAAWWW GGGAAWW!! She's so cute!! I'm glad we figured out the dress finally. lol. She looks ADORABLE in it, with those pretty eyes. Awww.. I'm gonna fashion spoil the heck out of her!! Do you curl her hair, or is it naturally that adorable?
3 comments:
such a pretty dress!! She has such a cute smile! I love her cheeks!:)
oh, those posts are by me. didn't realize Mark was signed in.
AWW MUHHH GAAWWW GGGAAWW!! She's so cute!! I'm glad we figured out the dress finally. lol. She looks ADORABLE in it, with those pretty eyes. Awww.. I'm gonna fashion spoil the heck out of her!! Do you curl her hair, or is it naturally that adorable?
Post a Comment