Thursday, December 1, 2011

Just stuff

Bryan had a doctor’s appointment today and his platelet count is at 15,000 now. Yay!! It’s going up! He only had a few bruises the last 3 weeks, but he did get quite a bit of the little red spots. He did really good today! He didn’t even cry when they took his blood! He’s been doing a good job at staying positive and trying not to worry so much about the needles. His next appointment will be in 1 month.

Tyler is 3 months old now and he’s getting so big! He’s such a happy baby! He’s always smiling! He’s been drooling all the time lately so I’ve been keeping a bib on him most of the time. He’s still waking up 2-3 times every night. I can’t wait until he’s sleeping through the night. Or even until he’s just waking up once at night!

Malaya has gone potty a few more times. But she still goes in her diaper more than the potty. I need to start putting her on every 30 minutes or something like that I think.

Jesse has been so cute lately! He’s been coming up to me and telling me that he’s happy and then giving me a big hug and kiss! I love it!





Here’s my little airman. He loves playing air force. He says he wants to be in the air force when he grows up just like Grandpa Dave!




Jesse’s still obsessed with power rangers and he’s using this plastic fork as his sword.


4 comments:

Lynne said...

I love Bryan in that flight suit! He is so dang cute! So are the rest. Malaya's curls just make me so happy! Too cute!

Lynne said...

oops that was me... I'm signed in as mom- Rachelle :)

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love your pics!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They're just all growing up too fast, just like my kids!!:P I LOVE that last picture of Malaya!